Mammut Brecon Boots (Swiss made for UK)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gasparo

Tenderfoot
Jan 13, 2013
Cardiff
Continuing my quest for the ultimate boots I have just stumbled upon these Mammut 'Brecon' boots apparentley made in Switzerland due to high demand from customers for a boot that is purpose built for British terrain... that's pretty sweet. Vibram soles *thumbs up*
Anybody out there got a word on these? No affiliation.

http://www.grough.co.uk/magazine/2012/06/07/swiss-firms-new-boot-is-designed-for-british-terrain

Mammut said: “Due to the sheer volume of requests for a three-season walking boot designed specifically for UK terrain that won’t break the bank, Mammut has launched the men’s Brecon Boot."

screwdriver

Forager
Nov 28, 2010
calne
they use the same vibram soles as my mountain trail gtx and their seemingly typical of all vibram at the moment in that their lethal in the wet

screwdriver

Forager
Nov 28, 2010
calne
from first hand experiance and most boot reviews on the walking forums. i have a pair of meindle douvre/solomons and the mammuts and on wet rock/grass their lethal even my magnums with the same sole slide all over the place. there was talk on various walking forums that the composition of vibram soles had changed and had nowhere near the grip of their older designs. if you read the reviews on a lot of high end vibram soled walking boots the slippery soles are their only negative points

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE