MAJOR clearout - mostly non-Bushcraft stuff

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
Moderators - feel free to move this if it is the wrong section.

Folks,

I have reached that time in my life when I want to downsize (33 to you and me). I seem to have spent the last few years collecting masses of stuff that now, frankly, should be passed on to new homes.

I don't intend to post a list of things here, but if you're curious to find out what I'm shifting send me a PM and I'll PM you the list back. I'll be open to offers on either purchase price or items for swap.

The list is going to include all sorts of stuff; eg; a 90A welder + all the kit and spares, a compound bow + all the kit (as seen at Middlewood last time), knives, books, DVD's, Haynes manuals, etc.

I'll be going to Middlewood at the end of the month so delivery there is not a problem.

ATB
Chris

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
You are a Full Member Chris, you could post this in Members Classifieds as well :)

Good luck withyour sales and swaps.

cheers,
Toddy

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
Hurray - managed to log into the forum!!!

Anyway, Here's the first draft. There's loads more but I need to get them written down.

• 90A mig welder, 1x reel of 0.6mm wire, 1x reel of 0.8mm wire, 1x pack (approx 5) 0.8mm tips, 1x pack (approx 5) 0.6mm tips, 1x (about 2 litre size) gas bottle, 1x pair welders gloves, 1x welders mask.
• 1x pair of 2 section extending ladders (approx 8’ per section)
• Haynes manuals
o Citroen Xara
o Peugeot 205
o Land Rover Discovery 1
• Land Rover Discovery 1 workshop manual.
• 2x 10’ long clothes line poles (the sort you concrete into the ground)
• Sony stereo (5No CD drawer, double cassette deck, Radio, 12” record deck, 2No speakers). One of the first ones to be available when CDs first came out! The CD part alone was over £1k.
• Compound archery bow, soft case, approx 10 arrows, fletching tool, Wooden kit box, quiver, wrist supporting release trigger.
o It's about 10 years old but was only used for about 8-9months all those years ago, so it's still in mint condition. It's a short limbed Hoyt compound bow with front stabiliser bar; both in black. It comes with a wooden box made by my (joiner) brother which opens up on both sides (camo colours). There's a wrist supporting trigger release thingy, a fletching tool, about 10 aluminium arrows (black), 3 tube quiver (black), all the original paperwork, and a fake sheepskin wool lined carry case for the bow (also black). I'll throw in the set of allen keys that are in the quiver at the moment. I used to use it with a draw weight of 60-65lbs, which will comfortably throw an arrow 100m accurately.
• Skate board.
• Scooter – push along child’s type.
• Mini hand wound paper shredder.
• Mini battery powered paper shredder.
• Car stereo graphic equaliser
• DVD’s
• 4No Citroen/Peugeot steel wheels.
• Tow rope (nylon type with hooks).
• Extending draughtsman’s drawing tube.
• Saab 9-5 Estate china mug
• Citroen AX rear axle
• Rally harnesses (not to be used for FIA/MSA events)
• Deep dished rally car steering wheel (suede)
• Sleeping bag - “Israeli air force” style (probably 2 season)
• Nintendo Playstation mk1 with 2No controllers, some games and a memory card or two.

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
For those of you who are interested in the bow I got it down from the loft today and got the original paperwork out. So what is it? Apparently it's a Hoyt short limbed superslam fast flight in black - right handed. It's rated at 45-60lb draw weight. It comes with an Omega sight, 4 tube quiver, a compound bag, a pack of plastinocks, a Golden Key premier rest, a peep sight, an Omega stabilizer, a BEP fletching jig, and a double sided wooden case. So now you know!

Chris

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE