Magic Kelly Hammock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Zodiak

Settler
Mar 6, 2006
Kent UK
I was out late night with my Explorer Scout unit and despite the BBC promising good weather it didn't stop raining all night so they all decided to use tents leaving me the only one in a hammock under a tarp,

I was also the only one that slept all night and woke up dry this morning, Co-incidence I don't think so :) It was the best nights sleep I have had at camp for years:You_Rock_ Those Magic Kelly hammocks really are the dogs doo-dahs.

gunnix

Nomad
Mar 5, 2006
Belgium
Cool! I've also experienced that hammocks are superb in wet weather :) I'd not even consider crawling into a tent or a bivy ;) Magikelly really got hold of some great hammocks and we all benefit from that, pure luxury :)

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
Gotta agree. I've been blessed with good weather since I got mine, but I can safely say the night's sleep is just unbeatable. I can also add that my missus is expecting and is more comfortable in it than anywhere else, including a proper bed!

Has anyone noticed the XXL label on the pouch, do you reckon they come in other sizes? I had a look through the old GB threads and didn't see mention of it.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Glad you are all enjoying them.

As well as the XXL which is meant to be a double they do do a single and a child size but the price difference is minimal and there is no real benefit. I did suggest getting some smaller ones for children but there was not really any interest.

Speaking of children my daughter Gwen who is 7 asked for the hammock to be put up in the garden yesterday. She and her two friends played in it in a way that would make destructive testing look soft so I am pretty confident the hammocks will hold up to a fair amount of abuse as well.

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
These hammocks definately outstrip the DD Hammock that I had first by a long way, I know that much. And I have not had a bad nights sleep in mine since I got it.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
I love my MK Hammock and the Mozynet is also fantastic !

Used in all sorts of weather and unless its subzero or a lack of trees i wont sleep anywhere else :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE