Mad Bomber Trapper Hats

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
We have had these for a few weeks now and thought they are very worthy of a mention.

There is not a huge amount to say other than they are very well made and extreamely warm and come with a lifetime guarantee.

S8005363.jpg

This one is of leather. The web site states that it is black, however I would say it was more of a very dark chocolate brown.

S8005357.jpg

http://www.bushgear.co.uk/index.php...facturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=64

This one is made of supplex, which seems to be a kind of nylon.

S8005359.jpg

http://www.bushgear.co.uk/index.php...facturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=64

Both hats are lined with rabbit fur and have a quilted lining.

All the usual, no connection just a very happr customer :D.

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
I've been wearing a Mad Bomber for ice fishing for 20 years. Really hard to beat for warmth and versatility out on the ice.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I've been looking at similar hats for a while but just can't make my mind up which one to get, the Fjallravens look tempting but so do these. Hmmm what to do ?

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I've been looking at similar hats for a while but just can't make my mind up which one to get, the Fjallravens look tempting but so do these. Hmmm what to do ?

Knowing the depths of your pockets , you'll get both.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I have a MAd Bomber with rabbit fur outside and a quilted lining - very nice it has been two for the last two years of snow. Don't know if its still made - certainly not on the website

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE