Luxe Outdoor Mega Horn II (Tipi style tent)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
I have for sale a new Luxe Outdoor Mega Horn II bought from Backpacking Light two weeks ago.

It had its first outing over the bank holiday weekend and I bought it to see if I preferred the tipi style over my beloved vango force ten mk5.

IMG_0646.jpg

Although it performed admirably in some pretty carp weather, I cannot get on with having a pole in the middle of the tent. (I should point out that my trips usually include my 10 yr old son...space = mess)

FYI it is the latest model in green just like the one in the link below. The inner nest has not been opened so is still brand new and untouched. Still with original box and packaging

It comes in a roll top drybag sort of bag :) with plastic and webbing compression straps and buckles to keep it tidy.

With the weather we had the fabric held up perfectly well, however, where the door tie back tabs are situated they need to be seam sealed as they started to drip after and hour or so.

If you like the idea of the tipi style with a light weight then grab yourself a bargain.

New at £199 Delivered to you for £160 REDUCED TO £139 NOW SOLD

Weights
Shelter: 2785gm
Inner nest: 894gm
Pole: 593gm
Pegs (16): 182gm

Total 4.454kg

Mega20Horn.jpg

Payment via Paypal, cheque or postal order is OK. Cheques will have to clear prior to dispatch. If you are paying by Paypal, PLEASE pick up the fees (currently 3.4% plus 20p). I don't want to hassle any of you for the extra dosh :)

If you have any questions then pm me or post, no problem, however, date and time of pm's will be the pecking order, NOT POSTS
First come first served.

Cheers
Sack

NB I won't be able to dispatch until next week as I dropped the tent off at my kit dump on the way back (namely my parents garage...away from swmbo's prying eyes...natch ;))

Last edited:

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
Bump and reduced to £139 only 3 weeks old and used for three days

Anyone interested at all?...I thought everyone liked tipi/laavu style tents and I was in the minority...liking old orange A-frames :)

Sack

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE