Lowe Alpine Sting

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
I'm looking for some advice from the good people of this forum.
I have a mint conditioned Lowe Alpine Sting in olive green with original side pouches and straps to turn it into a day pack.
What I want to know is it's rough value.
Now I know these are hard to find now and OD ones even harder.
So your thoughts and advice would be most welcome.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
I paid £90 for one from a surplus store about 4 years ago... expect they will have gone up since then. So at a guess.. £130?

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Yeah going up in price. It doesn't get used much and a shame to have it sat about.
Also I don't need a pack for travelling distance. I only ever go to meets now so pretty much any pack will do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

caorach

Forager
Nov 26, 2014
UK
I recently paid about £45 for a decent cammo one with side pockets etc. You can get really good ones, as new basically, from Europe and because of the Euro rate they are reasonable money, around £75, at the minute and I'd bet with a bit of looking around you'd get OD ones in Europe. However I know the OD ones are more sought after. In the end they are worth what someone will pay but I personally don't think I'd pay £130 for something in one colour that I can have in another colour for £45 - £75ish. So, I'd say a more realistic price, at least if I were doing the buying, is going to be in the £70 - £100 region.

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
i bet if you could auction it on here you'd get a stupid amount of money

i'd like one in O.D to replace my dpm one, but not at the prices they go for

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE