Lowe Alpine Sting heads up £80

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
That's a real bargain!!
I've got one and rate it to be much more comfy (and better) than those horrid Karrimor rucksacks. The fact that you can adjust the back to your backlength is a real pro. Furthermore, you don't need to buy a separate yoke for the packs, as the zip together and come with 2 carry straps.

I use the full 75 ltr capacity in winter (IF I get out ...), 55 in spring / autumn and 20 in summer. I plan to take the 55 option for a 2 month hike through Scotland / UK (thesis permitting).

Working on a review, but can't come around to take decent pics ...

If you need an alrounder - I'd say grab that deal

(no connection;))

PC2K

Settler
Oct 31, 2003
The Netherlands, Delft
That's a real bargain!!
I've got one and rate it to be much more comfy (and better) than those horrid Karrimor rucksacks. The fact that you can adjust the back to your backlength is a real pro. Furthermore, you don't need to buy a separate yoke for the packs, as the zip together and come with 2 carry straps.

I use the full 75 ltr capacity in winter (IF I get out ...), 55 in spring / autumn and 20 in summer. I plan to take the 55 option for a 2 month hike through Scotland / UK (thesis permitting).

Working on a review, but can't come around to take decent pics ...

If you need an alrounder - I'd say grab that deal

(no connection;))

i thought you had a karrimor sabre 85-100... ?

got given one a while back nice bit of kit

i use military side pockets as i prefer the shape for my kit one std one medic pouch.

i wanted a sabre 45 but his is a bit bigger and about perfect i replaced my old Vulcan 2 which was to big for my needs now. I wouldnt want smaller to be honest

ATB

Duncan

Dan1982

Jan 14, 2006
Cumbria
Thanks Dunc, just another query though, how do u find the straps comfoft wise, i used to have a sabre 60-100 and found the straps pretty comfy, the ones on the sting however don't look all that?

Thanks.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE