Low slung hammock!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tjwuk

Nomad
Apr 4, 2009
Cornwall
Got my new toy today, a Tenth Wonder XL hammock.

Not really ideal a few inches off the ground, but I just had to test it. All seemed well until the fix at the other end started to creek, nothing else to tie it too.:eek:

I got this one about £15 posted off ebay, just to see what its like to sleep in a hammock. I won't know until the weekend now 'hopefully', whats its like, but first impressions are good and comfy.

hammock small.jpg

tjwuk

Nomad
Apr 4, 2009
Cornwall
Looks good mate, you'll never look back to ground dwelling again now.

Yep, really looking forward to it now. Haven't been out overnight now for a few weeks, keeping my fingers crossed the weather holds up, dry but chilly got to -2 last night, which is cold for Cornwall, lol.

tjwuk

Nomad
Apr 4, 2009
Cornwall
I will be using some form of insulator underneath me, you can be certain of that! Cheers.

I've been looking at these hammocks, is the quality as good as the price ?.

Rob

The quality seems pretty good, the price is just a bonus. I am a firm believer you only get what you pay for, but then theres is odd occasion where that proven wrong!

It looks like it's springtime in your photo.

Spring does come early in Cornwall. Buds are starting to show in many places, but this cold spell will hold things back a while. It was about -1c when this photos was taken, the ground still solid

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE