lots of items (pic heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

skog

Forager
Aug 9, 2011
wicken
2ir6lqx.jpg
[/IMG]

Rabbit fur and black leather sporran. Possible base for a possibles bag?

2rd7z10.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG

Regatta black isotex jacket that can have a fleece zipped into it.
Size xl or 44 inch. One tiny little burn on left hand sleeve but unnoticeable unless you look for it. Lots of pockets and zipped vents etc.

IMG

2 x pairs army quilted trouser liners.
1 size is 90/82 and other is 90/94

IMG

1 x military smock. Temperate type. Does what it says on the tin. Size 180/104. Small bit of glue on upper left sleeve. See pic below.
fd7gc9.jpg
[/IMG]

2vllcbb.jpg
[/IMG]

Mallard call made by flights of fancy BNIB

qwxbwy.jpg[IMG

Genuine 58 pattern trouser belt

dfiwqw.jpg
[/IMG]
Silk/satin escape map of Iraq and middle east

jzttfd.jpg
[/IMG]
OG chest rig excellent condition never used

fjgq6w.jpg
[/IMG]
Brand new trapper style hat

IMG

One for the shooters. Genuine keeper tweed breeks. 36 inch waist worn once

IMG

Tweed field jacket. Good condition only worn a few times. Sixe xxl ( likes my jackets baggy)

IMG

a genuine bug out gear bergan in black. Has a pouch for hydration bladder. Roughly 100 litre capacity. Has many pouches and can be expanded or cinched down dependent on load. Bought this in baghdad on a trip to the sand pit. Only problems one or two internal quick release buckles awol. And one small side pocket the zip had come loose. See pic below. Still an awesome ruck for a load out. Only getting rid as have way too many bags.
seoysh.jpg

IMG

Finally free mystery gift for the first to claim it��

As for wants quite literally anything. Try me might be optimistic but I am after an air rifle to keep my shotties company. Also a fire steel or sharps. Apart from that open to anything bushycrafty outdoorsy.

Thanks in advance and Stay safe all

Skog

Last edited:

shack

Nomad
Mar 30, 2007
Devon
Oh did you say free gift! Can never say no on one of those:eek:
How about a black widow catapult for the duck caller?
also got some nice and hardly used army boots in size 11 for the brown waterproof.

Badger74

Jun 10, 2008
Ex Leeds, now Killala
For the tweed field jacket I can offer:

A Filson wool shirt, light 'beige' no size label but does fit a 44" chest.

Or a leather suede bomber style jacket, size L.

Or a Debenhams, Maine brand wool double breasted coat, size xxxl, so it might be too big!

Crap pics but I was in a hurry to get to work.

IMG00022-20140407-0723.jpgIMG00026-20140407-0725.jpgIMG00027-20140407-0743.jpg

The Debenhams coat is a crap pic!!! Its the same pocket layout as yours, but double breasted and a very dark navy blue colour.

Last edited:

skog

Forager
Aug 9, 2011
wicken
Oh did you say free gift! Can never say no on one of those:eek:
How about a black widow catapult for the duck caller?
also got some nice and hardly used army boots in size 11 for the brown waterproof.

Shack the free gift is yours just pm your address. Thank you for your other offers but I could canoe in size 11 boots and already have a couple of catapults that rarely get used.

Many thanks anyway and will post as soon as I have your address

skog

Forager
Aug 9, 2011
wicken
For the tweed field jacket I can offer:

A Filson wool shirt, light 'beige' no size label but does fit a 44" chest.

Or a leather suede bomber style jacket, size L.

Or a Debenhams, Maine brand wool double breasted coat, size xxxl, so it might be too big!

Crap pics but I was in a hurry to get to work.

View attachment 29720View attachment 29721View attachment 29722

The Debenhams coat is a crap pic!!! Its the same pocket layout as yours, but double breasted and a very dark navy blue colour.

Badger could I kindly have the filson shirt please. Pm me your address and I will post in the next couple of days

Badger74

Jun 10, 2008
Ex Leeds, now Killala
Nice meeting you Martin. The coat has Swimbo's approval; she is pleased the shirts gone:)

The shotgun shells (empty) were a shock to find walking into Tescos :eek::)
Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2

skog

Forager
Aug 9, 2011
wicken
Badger you have my apologies thought I got them all. Twas nice to put a face to the name to. Just think with the empties you can knock up a water proof match case now.

Once again sorry about that

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE