lost harris hawk

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

heeby

Jan 2, 2006
west yorkshire
a friend of mine has recently lost his harris hawk .,somehow the bird managed to chew through its jesses and did a flyer in the first week after it escaped it was spotted in the locality but it has not been spotted for about a week now if there is anybody in the pontefract ,west yorkshire area who happens upon such a bird could you please p.m me with any info
thankyou
mark

Mike B

Tenderfoot
Feb 13, 2006
Wakefield West Yorks
Hi Mate
Has the Harris been recaptured yet?.I live in wakefield but get out Ponte',Cas, Feath, way with my job and squeeze in a lot of recceing for pest control duties so will keep an eye out.I also have experience in recapturing lost raptors so a few questions if it is still at large. Was the bird hunted regularly? was it at flying weight when lost?, what was the bird fed on while captive?,when and where was the last confirmed sighting?.
If it has been or gets recaptured give us a heads up.Mike B.....

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
Just in case the little fella fancies extending his life experience and heading towards Harrogate i'll keep my eye out. The area you describe him from would be about 1/2 hour direct flight to my area.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE