Loom Bands!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Idleknight

Forager
Aug 14, 2013
United Kingdom, Near Hinckley
My two kids love the bands and spent all their pocket money on them. Its nice to see them making things and sharing them. Is anyone else suffering in this new craze taking over the country?

I have found the bands or a bracelet to be handy for marking kit, so we know who it belongs to. Has anyone else found a bushcrafty purpose for loom bands?

For anyone who has not seem loom bands its a kids thing, where they collect different colours small rubber bands and make bracelets and other things out of them.

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
When I teach kids I tell them that loom bands are so last year, the new 'in thing' when they get back to school will be stinging nettle string bracelets.

widu13

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
My youngest was mad on them...until we saw the research regarding their inability to biodegrade in a reasonable time frame (the papers claim never as they are made of silicon). My 10 year old was outraged and and now stopped buying them.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE