Looking for Refillable squeese tubes

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I think rik_uk3 looked at a few places over here but they were cheaper getting them in from the states in the end.

Might be wrong but it's probably worth giving him a shout.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
If you only want small amounts to be carried in squeeze tubes have you tried the following idea....?
Buy your toothepaste in the biggest amounts/size of tube available.
When you have used all the tothepaste cut off the closed end and wash the tube out carefully (you end up getting at least one more brushings worth out of the tube :) ) - there may be some residualy minty freshness flavour left in!
Fill the tube with your desired filling (some interesting flavours may result for the first few usages.....) fold over the end a couple of times and clamp shut with a STRONG Bulldog clip.
Bingo - squeeze tube for free! :)

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
If you only want small amounts to be carried in squeeze tubes have you tried the following idea....?
Buy your toothepaste in the biggest amounts/size of tube available.
When you have used all the tothepaste cut off the closed end and wash the tube out carefully (you end up getting at least one more brushings worth out of the tube :) ) - there may be some residualy minty freshness flavour left in!
Fill the tube with your desired filling (some interesting flavours may result for the first few usages.....) fold over the end a couple of times and clamp shut with a STRONG Bulldog clip.
Bingo - squeeze tube for free! :)

DAM GOOD IDEAR
Bob

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I had a load off a mate in the States a few years ago but someone did post a link here to a UK supplier a year or so ago, keep looking alpha they are there somewhere.

Perhaps an American member could do a group buy?

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
What about Johns idea for a tube; but instead of a bulldog clip some kind of slide on plastic seal like say the things used for holding paper together or those clip things for bags in the freezer ? Or some kind of heat sealing thing with an iron -maybe thats not a runner-Just thinking out loud ,but there must be something
Gonna keep my eye open in Lakeland and stationery shops
And the music from Shewies link above is still playing as I type!!!! lol it just keeps going on and on if you let it

Minotaur

Native
Apr 27, 2005
Birmingham
YHA shops used to sell them.

Might be worth having a look in Poundland(The chain version) they have a lot of camping/travel stuff as well.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE