Looking for Glasgow-based Wild Campers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

-Zen-

Jan 1, 2013
Glasgow
Hi all,

I currently go on the odd wild camping overnighter with a mate but unfortunately we always end up going only once or twice a year due to work restraints; just not often enough I reckon. I particularly enjoy navigating off of trails before reaching camp, and although I have a tent I prefer a medium-weight setup with a hammock and tarp or a lightweight kit with bivi and tarp.

In any case, I'm looking for someone to go on 1/2 night trips to areas around Scotland. I don't drive so I'm not bothered whether you drive or not as I'm used to getting transport, I suppose the only prequisite is that you have to be fit enough to go off the beaten track regardless of weather.

I'm based in Glasgow so if you're interested or know someone who might be then be sure to let me know.

Cheers,

Zen

Last edited:

tiger stacker

Native
Dec 30, 2009
Glasgow
I tend to camp, around the trossachs and the campsie hills, there is a lot of good spots to pitch up. Public transport is good, you learn when and where to meet buses trains. Good luck

Aug 31, 2016
Australia
I've just recently arrived in kilmacolm and will be around until the second week of October and am looking for someone to do exactly his with. 21yo male from Australia. Was thinking of doing a night out on the Knapps as a sort of test of my setup either over the weekend or next week some time if you're keen!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE