Looking for coleman/tilley mantles

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
Looking for some coleman mantles, tilley ones will fit too. Can't find a cheap source anywhere online. Got loads to swap, books, moras, paracord lanyards/keyrings, photon torches with glow in the dark and reflective keyrings, fishing gear, Bear Grylls box set of 3 dvd's, xbox games etc. Seem to go through at least one mantle every fishing trip as clambering over rocks etc aint too gentle on the lamp lol. :)

Cheers, Davie

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Are there no American members here? I've a nice stock of Coleman mantles (sorry, not sharing) off a mate in Newark and they cost much much less than UK prices. They often come up on sale in the States at places like REI and smaller stores.

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
Hi all
Just had a look in my kit bag
I picked up a couple of Veritas elephant brand mantles for my Tilley last year from Go-outdoors for £0.99 with discount card or £1.10 without , not sure if they still sell them but worth giving them a call.
bob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE