Looking for a small variety of leather dye! *WANTED*

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Yo, as I have no real idea of what leather dye to buy online, I'm asking here for a few 50ml or so samples of black, red, brown etc from you guys who do know what's what!

Not gona be using it on leather though.. odd, I know. But rather on wood, smoking pipe wood to be axact. It's a done thing amongst pipe makers and refurbishers and is safe once applied. But I don't know if this applies to all leather dyes or not..

Any idea?

Anyone got any samples they'd trade?

I have lots of bits to trade, knvies, tools, razors, oddities, diy bits, tobacco tins etc.

Cheers

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
I'd be more than happy to trade some leather dye for a tobacco tin... I thought I had a 2oz tin somewhere, but can't find it.

Only colour I'm short on is green... had a bit of a silly moment involving a piece of leather and a sponge. I now have a green sponge.

What colour/s are you after primarily?

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
I'd be more than happy to trade some leather dye for a tobacco tin... I thought I had a 2oz tin somewhere, but can't find it.

Only colour I'm short on is green... had a bit of a silly moment involving a piece of leather and a sponge. I now have a green sponge.

I think the colours I'd get most use out of are brown, tan, black and red.

I still have loads of tins left here: http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=140077 :)

cheers mate, pm me if you wana talk more

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!

Yo, not heard back from you mate. Do you still wanna trade?

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Yes... sorry Samon, I thought I'd replied already... wondered why I hadn't heard back from you tbh... no worries, I'll do it now.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE