Looking for a metal cup with folding handles

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Badger74

Jun 10, 2008
Ex Leeds, now Killala
As the title mentions, i'm looking to swap for a cylindrical metal cup with folding handles. Internal diameter no less than 8cm and external diameter must not be more than 8.5cm with handles, if there is such a thing!.

On offer either:
- Standard size army canvas gaiters
or Mk III inner artic mittens with trigger finger, bought as used but in super condition but too warm for me.
or some 58 pattern webbing consisting of yoke, 2 ammo pouches and large pack, grade 2 condition.

Thanks for looking.

Stratts

Forager
Nov 2, 2010
Yaxley, Peterborough
I think I may have one mate it's oval shaped and the handles fold against the outside if i remember rightly. I'll try and find it and get a pic or 2.

You have a pic of the mittens and webbing etc please?

Badger74

Jun 10, 2008
Ex Leeds, now Killala

Badger74

Jun 10, 2008
Ex Leeds, now Killala
You couldn't check the ouside diamter with the handles folded could you and is it single walled, not a thermal double skinned cup. I know I'm being picky but theres no point swapping if its not going to fit for what I want.

Apologies if i'm being a pain.

EarthToSimon

Forager
Feb 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
it's single walled, and 8.75cm outside diameter but the handles could be bent in to meet properly it's 8.4 like that, but they might spring back out and get stuck. maybe it it was taped or given a good bash with a hammer it'll fit.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE