Looking for a camp are around Mostyn Nthwales

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

a12jpm

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 15, 2008
Perthshire
Looking for a bit of advice from previous visitors to the area. Looking for a site for an overnight pitch around the Mostyn area North Wales. Doing a job at the new off shore windfarm there on Thursday. I usually travel down (from scotland) the night before and find a nice wee quiet campsite (commercial or otherwise) and pitch tent/bivvy for the night where ever I am working but never been in this area before.

If anyone has any recommendations within about 30mins drive from mostyn, they would be greatly received.

Many thanks in advance.

link to area here
google maps shortcut

law

Tenderfoot
Feb 19, 2005
north wales
hi mate i work all over that area infact the company i work for is based in rhuallt about 20 mins from mostyn funny you should mention the wind farms i was one of the lads that felled all the trees to make way for the 132 power line going to the new ryhl flats turbines
i will ask at work about campsites close to mostyn for you get back to you tmoz with some info

law

Tenderfoot
Feb 19, 2005
north wales
hi mate have asked at work most of the sites around there are all caravans only nantmill camping park takes tents i think it can be found at gronant road prestatyn phone number 01745 852 360 theres a fair amount of woods near mostyn coed isaf is nice if you fancy some wild camping! i will keep a look out tmoz for more and get back to you
cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE