Long weekend in wales

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
began in a cottage in evesham, then camped on a hill close to snowdon in wales.
piccies:
bird of prey show in evesham:
these are uncropped, unedited images, they fly the birds really close to the audience. a hawk did sit next to someone in the audience, but i didnt get a photo :( (sister was taking photos of a puppy... :rolleyes: )

then wales:
our not very bushcrafty camp site, comfy though :D :

making some balsa-wood gliders for a competition

the best timed photo my mum has ever taken
mine is way up in the top left corner, i won :D :D no washing up for me! :D

Last edited:

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi scorpio it all about getting out there bushcrafty or not regards dave
ps nice piccys

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
um.... a "theres only *small amount* left in the wild" sea eagle, and a hybrid, i think its a 75% gyr - 25% saker. i have tonnes of other pics of the bird show if your interested...

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
found the picture of the hawk (i think it may have been a buzzard actually) taking a seat next to a bloke :D my sister must have taken it...

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
baby eagle being naughty and eating its new sign (guess the fate of the last sign). this bird was left on its own without being tied to a perch, they are very trusting of the public at this place...

no idea...except they are owls and the look reeeealy stupid :D

captions please! :D

kestrel: i want one :D

hmm... i really dont trust this guy...

red kite, it didnt like the look of me and started flapping about all over the place:

great big vulture started screaming and banging around behind us, and my dad, being really afraid of birds (good place to visit huh!) crêpe'd himself when he saw that it wasnt in its cage... well behaved after they let it out though :D

damn... king vulture??? i was thinking more Sarcoramphus pig-fugly

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE