Logging in problems

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
Hi.
I have the BCUK website on my bookmarks bar and usually just click on this to access the home page and then the forum.

Since the middle of today I keep having to log in and provide my password which is annoying and frustrating. This is the first time this sort of problem has occured but I have had to do this four times today already. Something has changed.

Can you help or advise me what to do. I originally thought that my subs had expired but this is not the case as far as I know.

Swyn.

Oct 1, 2007
Hi.
I have the BCUK website on my bookmarks bar and usually just click on this to access the home page and then the forum.

Since the middle of today I keep having to log in and provide my password which is annoying and frustrating. This is the first time this sort of problem has occured but I have had to do this four times today already. Something has changed.

Can you help or advise me what to do. I originally thought that my subs had expired but this is not the case as far as I know.

Swyn.

Maybe when you login are you forgetting to click remember me so that it will keep you in
till you log out !

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
I have the same problem.

If i log in on AOL then even when i am logged in the top left of the screen dosn't say "Hi ArkAngel" as it does on IE. Sometimes it doesn't even log me in at all.
If i use IE there is not so much in the way of issues, but even if i check the remember me box i still have to log in each time. I know i have to do this when i do a spyware scan and i knock everything off which includes my BCUK and BB auto logings but i have always had to login. The "remember me" box has never worked since the changeover.

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
Thanks for ths suggestion silverdog and ArkAngel. I will click the 'remember me' box in future and see if it does just that, plus updating my details so they are current.

Cheers

Swyn

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE