lofty wisman @ trueways

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lee2205

Tenderfoot
Jan 7, 2010
guildford
dunno whos aware if it but im told trueways survival in guildford are having a 'show day' sort of thing which lofty wiseman is attending. its on saturday 5 march between 10 and 4. its free too. might be worth a gander

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
Old Lofty sure knows his stuff, and a very nice guy too. I was on one of his army courses when I was still serving way back in the 70s and mightily impressed by his skills and knowledge on all matters survival.

May 24, 2010
hampshire
That's there on-line store dude, I believe there real world shops are still trading.

hmmmm not sure about that, the shop is the shop internet or real world, if it is the same company name then both will go under, the number is for an insolvency company, strange?

like i said i am still in shock, have ordered loads in the past

crazydave

Settler
Aug 25, 2006
Gloucester
its probably a cyclical thing like when survival aids and all the survival schools went out of business in the late 80's when we were less likely to be nuked except via playstation or pc games.

competition from dedicated online retailers, every shop in the highstreet offering bushcraft style items and ebay cant help as its not so easy to maintain margins compared to impulse shop purchases, if all they did was run a shop then I might be concerned for them but it is strange that they closed down a healthy online shop run from scotland to relocate it and open the london store then close the online bit a year or so later.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE