Loch Long 11th-12th Sept.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Probably putting in at the tanker carpark at about 11ish and heading for Goil. Back in time for bed on sunday.

As usual, no real plans. Want to make some more string of some description and will hopefully crack out a rod this time but that's about it.

:)
Josh

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Sounds good :D
I'm working at Cashel forest that weekend :rolleyes: Sod's law, I'd have like to see the boat in the water but I'm looking forward to the forest day too.

All the best for good weather and no midgies :D

cheers,
M

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
I'll bear in mind you're there and if I'm on my todd might just drop the non-existant plans and pop up and see you instead. What is it you're doing?
...not making string perchance? :D

Fancy somewhere salty though. Daydreams of filling the freezer for Achray the week after.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Kind of, we're up at the shieling, dressed in period kit. I'm spinning and talking about dyes, showing colours and plants, etc. I think Ian (Monarch) 's doing the whole plaid and weapons thing. Gordon's going too, he's doing plant uses etc., :cool:
If you get there, good to see you, if not, we'll catch you again :D

cheers,
M

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I might be able to get a pass out Josh, are you sailing or paddling. I'll get a tow rope on my Pack if you're sailing :)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I might be able to get a pass out Josh, are you sailing or paddling. I'll get a tow rope on my Pack if you're sailing :)

On second thoughts, it's the Achray meet the week after so there's no way she'll let me play out twice. I'm supposed to be on-call the Achray weekend but I'm trying to get that swapped at the moment.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE