Loch Achray meet 13th -16th October, 2006

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
Oh, lets not start the "who's buying a canoe next" thing again... ;) :)

At least I have bought a bow since the last time. 28lbs @ 28", so better for novices (like me). Ebay is indeed our friend. :) Depending on transport I may be able to bring a straw target - no use for Graham's compound bow though.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Just a reminder that if you are sleeping in a Bivi or Hammock there is plenty of space but if you are going to to be using a tent can you say so. There is probably room for about 10 tents but it is best to keep track.

So far

Eric_Methven
Graham_S
MagiKelly
stuart f
gregorach
Grooveski
Scuba Pete
JohnC
Toddy, Varibo, Fiona & Denise
warthog1981
CraigM9
Goose
The Joker
Doc plus two sons
Narc plus kids

I've included the SotP notifications as well

JohnC

Jun 28, 2005
Edinburgh
I'll bring a tent for Joe, and a hammock for me.
Planning to go up on Friday pm and return Sunday pm.
Can give a lift if required from Edinburgh..

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
I'll be there, with Nathan (Scout) too along with the tipi, providing theres room, if not it'll be hammocks.

Since you'll be recuperating (yea right :rolleyes: ) Eric, you can break your journey with an over-nighter at my place if you like.

Dave

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
gregorach said:
Depending on transport I may be able to bring a straw target - no use for Graham's compound bow though.
Wait 'till you see the 70lb monster compound I'm going to borrow for James to try. The 2419's it chucks out make other arrows look like matchsticks. :)

More targets would be good. I'm thinking of getting a wee mini foam one for convenience so may have two along.

Canoe-archery contest anyone?
(That's firing from the canoes, not at them :nono: )

jamesoconnor

Nomad
Jul 19, 2005
Hamilton, lanarkshire
Grooveski said:
Wait 'till you see the 70lb monster compound I'm going to borrow for James to try. The 2419's it chucks out make other arrows look like matchsticks. :)

Canoe-archery contest anyone?
(That's firing from the canoes, not at them :nono: )

Time to hit the dumbells me thinks!! ;)
To make it a laugh, archers must be standing in the canoes even the non paddlers among us. :D

Emberglow

Tenderfoot
Oct 13, 2005
Bolton
And my birthday is on the 13th :beerchug: am trying like mad to get the time to go can I be put down as a maybe please?

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
please, please, please let there be room for me or i'll make it through 2006 with no camping at all. gregorach, my wee motor should be able to cope with your target???

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
There are still plenty of places so no problem at all

Eric_Methven
Graham_S
MagiKelly
stuart f
gregorach
Grooveski
Scuba Pete
JohnC & Joe
Toddy, Varibo, Fiona & Denise
warthog1981
CraigM9
Goose
The Joker
Doc plus two sons
Narc plus kids
John
wildrover
jamesoconnor
Morch & Scout
Emberglow
locum76

Normally things come up and people have to drop out nearer the time but as I say there is still plenty of room. Also a couple of people have hinted that they might arrive on the Thursday. This is not a problem and to be honest I can probably extend the booking for additional days on either side of the "official" meet if anyone wants a longer stay. I just need to know in advance.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE