Locations to stay: Near Cheltenham

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi guys,

Random one this time. I occasionally have to do some night shifts in work and often take the camper and sleep in the car park during the day. However, due to large rock in the Lakes being disguised as a tuft of grass it's out of action. So am looking for two trees in Cheltenham where I can string up a tarp and hammock - obviously no jokes about using one of the local parks etc :)

I recently stayed at Voltaires Wood in Stroud but it was a bit of a trek out of my way and costly too - though a superb location. Hotels are of course an option but not really my style. Much happier in the outdoors - yes totally anti-social :rolleyes:

Anyone have any thoughts? Anything within half hour of Cheltenham would suit really but that should include time taken to get to car as well as actual travel.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
I'm not too sure as it's been a long long while since I lived in Gloucester, but I used to go to Robins wood Hill. It's probably very popular there right now mind!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE