Loan of Lightsabre

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
No, Im not having Jedi trouble (though here in Cornwall who knows?) Friend has invited me to a fancy dress party.

Im going as a Jedi as I thought my fawn matchcoat and baggy pants would be just the thing...but I have no lightsabre.

Can I borrow one? it doesnt have to have batteries.

I could of course trade for one? What do you want?

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
You dont need a lightsaber anyway. The "correct" star wars costume for a female is of course, princess leia's gold bikini :cool:

...........that's no moon!

janso

Dec 31, 2012
Penwith, Cornwall
More of a boba fett fan myself!

Aren't the toy ones fairly cheap in argos or supermarkets? Thought I saw one about a fiver, unless it was sale stock...

It may be a piece of painted dowelling yet!!

Duggie Bravo

Settler
Jul 27, 2013
Dewsbury
Take a kitchen roll tube, wrap some tin foil around it and then draw the controls on with a black marker pen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 15, 2011
on the heather
According to the 2001 sensus.....404,179 officially registered Jedi in the UK.... and not one lightsaber among the lot of them ..... this planet is ripe for the tacking , dam I can see what I'm typing in this helmet.......

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
But you lot know me...He doesnt.

I mean with a name like Tengu its obvious I am...

a) Someone dodgy.
b) Someone who really doesnt need a lightsabre.
c) Both of the above.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE