Lingo Differnces

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

StuMsg

Tenderfoot
Feb 10, 2013
Aberdeen, Scotland
Stumbled upon this thread - here's a translation challenge for those bored at work. Translate from doric to english:

Wint fir a wee dither the ither morn to hae a glek it the coos in i fields. Felt like an eejit fan a took i wrang waay, ended up tikin mare thin a whiley - now mi fit's sare and as hard as a copae bap. Ye'd think am glekit, bit am nae.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Stumbled upon this thread - here's a translation challenge for those bored at work. Translate from doric to english:

Wint fir a wee dither the ither morn to hae a glek it the coos in i fields. Felt like an eejit fan a took i wrang waay, ended up tikin mare thin a whiley - now mi fit's sare and as hard as a copae bap. Ye'd think am glekit, bit am nae.

Went for a wander the other morning to have a look at the cows in the fields. One felt like an idiot when one took the wrong way, ended up taking more than a while - now my foot is as sore and as hard as a Co-Op roll. You'd think Ones stupid, but one isn't.

Can one take the plumbs out now?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE