Limey Pete says hello.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Limey Pete

Tenderfoot
Jun 20, 2021
pnom, penh
Greetings from Phnom Penh.
I am English and was trapped here when I fled Thailand after it closed down. My return flight was cancelled, and I have been here in Cambodia for fifteen months.
I now drink green and black tea. have a liking for spicy food and do not own a jacket. I stayed here when I saw all the lock downs in the UK.
I see this forum is quite active and view some good information.
I hope to contribute something worthwhile.

Spirit fish

Banned
Aug 12, 2021
Doncaster
I am English and was trapped here when I fled Thailand after it closed down. My return flight was cancelled, and I have been here in Cambodia for fifteen months.
I now drink green and black tea. have a liking for spicy food and do not own a jacket. I stayed here when I saw all the lock downs in the UK.
Hopefully u make it back to england

Takakonew

Dec 1, 2022
london
Are you LP from ETT Computer centre some years ago? Cheers Mr T

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE