Lidl saws

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

anthonyyy

Settler
Mar 5, 2005
ireland
Lidl in Ireland (and presumably Britain) are selling folding saws for 5 euros. These are great saws at the price.

Thay also have a non folding saw with a 30cm blade for 7 euros.

Moonraker

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 20, 2004
Dorset & France
anthonyyy said:
Lidl in Ireland (and presumably Britain) are selling folding saws for 5 euros. These are great saws at the price.

Thay also have a non folding saw with a 30cm blade for 7 euros.
Nice head up, thanks. Only €3.99 (£2.70) here in France, as is the same fixed saw ;) No ideas why the fixed saw is half the price here, as it's the same saw? I am happy with my Silky equivalents but as a back up....

The stainless steel digging fork, digging spade or shovel with ash handle look a good bargain too. only €9.99 (£6.75) each or €12.99 in Eire.

On sale from next Thursday 10/08. Can't see them on the UK site but it is postcode specific I think.

Goliath

Forager
Jun 19, 2006
Netherlands
Nice! I was looking for one, and I see they're also for sale here in Holland.

Going to the Lidl tomorrow then, It does kinda suck that my mom went the day before yesterday and I didn't know this. Else she could have taken it for me :p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE