lets see your air rifles!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Spikey DaPikey

Feb 8, 2006
North West, near the land of the Pies
My new gift to myself......

The small brass piece is a cap for the bottle valve when its not on the rifle. It covers the o ring as well. Its handy having a friend with a lathe :D

Attachments

• P1830[01]_03-12-10.jpg
    P1830[01]_03-12-10.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 33
  • P1830_03-12-10.jpg
    P1830_03-12-10.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 25

Soloman

Settler
Aug 12, 2007
Scotland
Here's my collection top to bot,Daystate air ranger, air arms pro sport,and air arms ev2.

DSCF2396.jpg

Soloman

Here she is, Showcased to the world for the first time.. My baby.
BSA Scoprion 1.77 Carbine (single shot, for a laugh)
Weinrauch Silencer
Hawke Night-Eye 6.5-20X50 Scope featuring Illuminated glass etched specialized reticles
Bi-pod (forgotten what make though)
I also have a laser dot & torch.
IMG_0584.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

Im seriously considering buying a duracoat camo kit from the U.S. to apply to it. the 'french army' design. http://www.houtsenterprises.net/dur_frencharmy.html
heres a link if you wanna check them out!

Turnip

Sep 28, 2010
Radnorshire
Nice set up mate!
I wish they would do the synthetic in a lefty or ambi stock thats the only thing that put me off when i was looking for a new rifle!

Cheers Turnip! ( Howl's moving castle, sick movie huh?! :) )
The synthetic stock is the way to go I think, The walnut stock (or whatever wood its made out of) feels nice, but seems heavier. plus the synthetic looks so damn tactical :D S.A.S style!

Turnip

Sep 28, 2010
Radnorshire
Cheers Turnip! ( Howl's moving castle, sick movie huh?! :) )
The synthetic stock is the way to go I think, The walnut stock (or whatever wood its made out of) feels nice, but seems heavier. plus the synthetic looks so damn tactical :D S.A.S style!

haha yep! I'm just a big kid really!
Yea I think you're right about synthetic stock, particularly from a practical point of veiw, I've got a HW100k and its a beaut, but I do worry about scratches and dents sometimes!

Haha! It's a sweet little spot, found it on this site called something like 'derlict places uk' we dug out a load of bullets from the sand where the targets used to be placed, i polished a few of em up ;) Do you know if its actually okay to be shooting up there? Cus I think it might be owned by a farmer or something :S!

Yea I understand what you mean, you don't want to damage the wood, I don't really worry about that much with mine, I think its cus its black and texturized so it isn't as easy to make out scratches and dents! I checked out the HW100k looks nice mate!

shortyman

Need to contact Admin...
Apr 18, 2010
Lancashire
No pics but have a HW95k .22 with silencer and Hawke 3-9 x 40 scope. Just getting back into shooting after a long long break and love it.

Feb 6, 2011
none
Futura. dont get caught shooting up there , its owned by a local farmer , and hes a bit of a nightmare, cant say too much in the public domain but if you need more info pm me and i will give you the heads up, or go when you want but dont get caught!

on a lighter note me and the kids have bullet belts from there , nearly all gone now without digging for them, place has an atmosphere though , made i smile !!

Hey mick, thanks for the heads up, I thought it was farmers land! I think ill just join a local air rifle shooting range, Instead of running the risk of getting shot by a crazed dartmoor farmer!

haha nice! That was the first time i've been up there. Definite atmosphere I know what you mean, I'd quite like to find out more on the history of the place. I know it was used in the 50's as a shooting range for the marines but can't find much else... :) glad you enjoyed the posts!

Woodcutter

Feb 6, 2006
Kent
Here's my BSA Lightning XL Tactical. .22. Theoben Gas Ram conversion with an old but superb 3.5-10x40 Simmons Whitetail Classic Scope.

IMG_3433.jpg
[/IMG]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE