Lee Reeves Tomahawk

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Torak

Forager
Oct 4, 2006
uk
Bagheera

Hadn't thought about posting it outside UK.Will have a think about it and check cost

Cheers
T

Torak

Forager
Oct 4, 2006
uk
All details on the swaps thread,have a look at that and any queries give me a shout-cheers

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Genuinely cannot believe this is still here! Unfortunately I'm skint, bit it's beautiful- someone please buy it- it pains me to look!

Good luck with the sale mate! :)

Bagheera

Forager
Jan 8, 2004
The Netherlands
home.kabelfoon.nl
ME Please, I'll pay tonight I'mof to provide first-aid at a beach volleyball tournament, NO worriestomahawm can be send to colleague in new busy UK.

Cheers,

Bagheera

Ok I hate the Android auto spelling correction sorry for the bad English. I meant to say, YES ME please I'll pay later you know I'm good for it and please no worries the tomahawk can be send to colleague in Newbury UK

Cheers,

Bagheera

Nov 22, 2014
korea
Hello Dear.

Do you have another one?

I will buy Reeves Hawk of you.

From Korea but my agent live in Los Angeles.

pls check it.

Nov 22, 2014
korea
PICT0011.JPG

Bagheera

Forager
Jan 8, 2004
The Netherlands
home.kabelfoon.nl
Sorry Jakal, this Lee Reeves trade Tomahawk will stay with me for a long time, it likes its place alongside the Nessmuk double bit axe from Reeves :eek:

Mr. Reeves diesn't make the trade tomahawks anymore but you could get lucky finding one on the US outdoor/knife forums.

Good luck,

Bagheera

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE