Leaving the UK!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Culloch

Forager
Jun 22, 2008
Australia
As those of you who frequent BB will already no doubt be aware I'm finally leavin the UK for good!

The Permanent Residency Visa has finally landed so we're off to sunny Perth, Western Australia!

Really excited at the prospect and looking forward to a different lifestyle, I'll be trying to cram in as much bushcraft, overlanding, fishing and shooting as possible and of course enjoying the odd barbie and a tinnie or 2..

Been a great pleasure meeting those of you I did get round to meeting and hopefully manage to see some of you before I leave!

I'll still be a frequent visitor here as BCUK is a great place and I've learned loads!

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Faaaaaaaaaaantastic dude! Just watch out for the accent creep, matey reme bloke on a permanent move after an op long look came for a visit last month and the mix of Glaswegian and Aussie is the funniest sound to emanate from a mans face! enjoy the outdoor life matey, BON VOYAGE!

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Congrats!! You'll have to get into the Aussie thing of making every statement sound like a question?

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
All the best Gaz and i hope that you and the family have a great time and some great adventures .
How long till you head off ?

Craig................

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE