Leatherman Win

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
I am sure it was on this site somewhere that there was a discussion about Leatherman tools. In one of the postings it said you should go to www.leatherman.co.uk and register for a chance to win a tool.

I went to the site and registered. Yesterday I got an email telling me I have won the February draw :yikes: . A Leatherman Juice CS4 will be posted to me on Friday to arive Sat morning. Neadless to say I am well chuffed. I have been thinking about getting a multitool, which is why I was reading the thread, and now I have one, free.

So to whoever posted the link the first time, thanks :You_Rock_ , and to those who have not done so I would suggest registering on the site. I should point out that the competition bit of the site is down at the moment but I would keep checking I am surte it will be working soon.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Well done mate !!.... Free is always good lol :-D

Just remember you can still enter again next month. You might be on a roll :cool:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE