Sold Leatherman Juice CS4 multitool. Unused. ANOTHER PRICE DROP.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
Just realized I have this multitool sitting in my drawer. This is a discontinued model and a collectors item, not to mention one of the best Leatherman multitools.

Had it in my pocked once. Zero use, zero damage, zero rust, zero sharpening etc.

pRICE DROPPED TO £100 including P&P.

Last edited:

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
That's a nice tool, I have the rarest version the KF4, and would not be without it. Just to note the Leatherman Rev is the direct warranty replacement, for all juice models.

Reactions: BigMonster

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Never understood why Leatherman stopped doing the Juice series. Only legal EDC leathermans as they are non locking blades. Really useful kit. My juice Xe was my main tool when I was a production engineer. Repaired countless machines with it. Been around the world several times. I now own two other juice models just in case I ever lose my trusty one.

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
Never understood why Leatherman stopped doing the Juice series. Only legal EDC leathermans as they are non locking blades. Really useful kit. My juice Xe was my main tool when I was a production engineer. Repaired countless machines with it. Been around the world several times. I now own two other juice models just in case I ever lose my trusty one.
Exsacly this.
Ixm also open to reasonable offers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE