Leatherman Charge TTI Multi Tool

WilliamEd

Sep 3, 2007
Yorkshire
I have just recieved one of these http://www.leatherman.com/products/tools/charge-TTi/default.asp as an early Christmas present as I am going away over the festive period. Unfortunatly I already own one (And have done for a couple of years) and don't have the heart to tell my Aunt this. My plan instead is to swap it for something else and then when I get back pass my old one off as the new one!!

Ideally I would like a sheath knife (Fallkniven F1 etc) and perhaps a few other little bits although I am open to offers really.

The Leatherman retails for about £125 over here and is brand new in box with leather pouch, bit kit and pocket clip.

Many Thanks

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Lock probs with a Leatherman?:eek:
I have owned and used and loved many of the Leatherman models and NEVER had a prob with the locks.
Send it back to the Leatherman agents - Whitby and co - and I am sure they will do something about the prob.

Lock probs with a Leatherman?:eek:
I have owned and used and loved many of the Leatherman models and NEVER had a prob with the locks.
Send it back to the Leatherman agents - Whitby and co - and I am sure they will do something about the prob.

Ditto,
I've had a wave for 8 years and this is my 2nd free replacement due to me foolishly snapping flatbade screwdiver bits twice, once prying a paint tin lid off and I forget the other.
I have never had a prob with the locking mech. It would depend on how you use it though.
I know the limits of my wave and only use it for light to medium tasks, I have an F1 for heavy work.

Contact whitby and send it off and they will sort you out swiftly.

Bodge

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE