Leather working awls

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
As per my awl thread I'm making diamond shaped awls for possibles pouches.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

These are hand forged from spring steel. And then shaped and finished by hand. Each one will differ slightly in one way or another.

These are £5 each plus £1 p+p. So £6 in total.

Please put your name here in this thread if you'd like to order one.

As you all know I work offshore so time at home is sporadic. As such there may by a delay of several weeks.
I'm also low on fuel just now too, I'll do what I can with what I have though.

As ever, I've still got several pokers in stock as well as a camping buddy.
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107660

cheers

Last edited:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I'll take one of these please!

I'd also take a round one if available?

Last edited:

Everything Mac

Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Just to clarify, I mean that those who post first will receive first. I'm just making them as the list goes. First three will go to the first three people on the list. Next in line is humpback, then turnip and so on. - just add your name to the list and I'll get one made for you.
Hopefully I'll bash out the next few by the end of the weekend.
Andy

Last edited:

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Arrived today. Great little bit of kit. Matches my stitching pincers gauge perfectly and it's loads better than my manufactured awl. I especially like the fact a cork doubles as a sheath and a handle as it fits snugly through the finger hole.

Many thanks.

Mike

Everything Mac

Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Arrived today. Great little bit of kit. Matches my stitching pincers gauge perfectly and it's loads better than my manufactured awl. I especially like the fact a cork doubles as a sheath and a handle as it fits snugly through the finger hole.

Many thanks.

Mike

Jolly good mate. Glad you're happy. All the best
Andy

Everything Mac

Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Yeah like that a lot. Add me for one as well please. No crushing urgency, as and when mate.

Just PM me your payment details.

Thanks.

Sure thing Biker. I don't like taking payment until the item is made so I'll let you know when they're done. I'll have to check postage to France anyway. ;)

But, making Trev's hammer has used to the last of my fuel. I need to call my charcoal supplier but she's an hours drive away and I'm having all manner of issues with money and the car just now. I've had one of those proper **** days! :/

worst comes ex to it I'll get a bag of coal and use that.

Thank you for your patience guys.
Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE