leather sheath for falkniven f1, my mult carry system.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
hi lads and lasses i have made one of my multi carry systems for a falkniven f1.
this sheath has been dyed with firbings black dye, the inside of the sheath has had a coat of fiebings tan kote to aid with waterproofness, and detriment to the blade, and the out side has had a liberal coat of fiebing carnauba cream, and leather shean.
it has a spring loaded clasp to aid with deployment, and to keep it out the way when drawing the knife.
this system is molle and pals webbing compatible, it can be carried vertical, horizontal, in the small of your back, attached to your pack with the multi carry strap on the back, it also has a dangler system for normal carry, there are to points at the bottom for attaching to your leg.
it has a removable dc3 pouch, and all the system can be taken apart by the use of chicago screws, if you wish to use the sheath on its own.
the firesteel loop will fit the army fire steel model.
it has my makers mark on the sheath, thanks to kerne.

004 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

003 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

020 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

017 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

015 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

013 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

008 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

016 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

023 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
i would like 62.50 for this please, that includes postage sighned for, but not paypal fee's.
thank you.

Last edited:

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
That is very possibly the best designed leather sheath I have ever seen - and lets face it, I have some corkers.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
basicbushcraft i sent you another pm regarding payment, if you could get back to me about this i would appreciate it.
lee.

Bigrich

Jan 26, 2011
Malvern
Hi Lee,

Sheath arrived today at work and now bought it home and put the F1 inside (giving them a few minutes to get to know each other while I write this)

Really like it already it beautifully made with really crisp and sharp lines, the knife fits beautifully and can't wait to get it mounted to the pack so it's at a state of constant readiness : ) Someones loss has been my gain, so thanks again and for getting it to me for the weekend too!

Cheers

Rich

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE