Leather lace up sandals

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Peto

Maker
Sep 8, 2014
Pacov
www.groundgear.uk
Handsewn leather sandals in spirit of slogan "Keep It Simple, Stupid!"

Mans size 8,5 - 9UK, 42,5 - 43EU, 9,5 - 10US.

Adjustable, soft, light... from quality 4mm leather and flat cord in two natural colors, and with neopren insole which make it very soft and comfortable.

Price: 115GBP shipped.
Paypal only.
Email: lukobranie@gmail.com

I think, this is sandals for lifetime and my guarantee on material (except replaceable cord) and sewing is lifetime too...

02.JPG
03.JPG
04.JPG
05.JPG
06.JPG
07.JPG
09.JPG

:)

Last edited:

Marmite

Life Member
Feb 20, 2012
Gloucestershire
I really like the look of these :D, but if possible could you show a pic of the under side of the sole. I'm guessing flat leather or have you put something else on the bottom

didicoy

Mar 7, 2013
fens
Pick up twigs? Like every sandals.

Sole is leather.

Thank you guys.
sorry I wasn't trying to be sarcastic. I really like the design, the style and the craftsmanship. The remark about collecting twigs in a woodland environment was a serious question. Having spent many a day in sandles and some of those days in a wooded environment. I found them to be something of a trip hazard. Eventually I resorted to crocs with solid fronts to stop twigs, branches catching hold or poking through. I can see the benefit of open weave on a mountainous/hilly path or a amenity grassed area, even a beach. I envisage just sitting around camp with such a complex open weave sandle, would be comparable to dragging a net around on our feet. Just a observation hopefully & not a criticism.

Peto

Maker
Sep 8, 2014
Pacov
www.groundgear.uk
Thanks for response didicoy.
Collecting twigs in a woodland environment, really not so tragic. Bigger problem seems to me to be the sole. For use in the forests and mountains probably want gum rubber! A properly formed, it would partially solve the problem with a twig.
On the other hand, traditional "Christ sandals" worn tramps and hikers here for decades and it is simply a rogue standard footwear for the summer, though certainly not some extreme hikes, that's for sure.
I'll try to solve even better soles and let know the result! Who does nothing, nothing will go wrong! :rolleyes:
Many thanks friends...

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE