leather jerkin

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

law

Tenderfoot
Feb 19, 2005
north wales
i would like to trade a ww2 era leather gunners gerkin this is genuine issue stamped 1950
is in very good condition for 58 years old no damage to the leather whatsoever so minor repair to right shoulder seam(not by me)can be sorted in no time.this is LARGE bordering on extra large. some pics
trade011.jpg

trade010.jpg

trade009.jpg

trade005.jpg

trade011.jpg

i would i a leather belt and possibles pouch please
i can take more fotos if needed.

i also have a khurkuri from khurkurihouse in nepal bought 12 years ago on a trip there
it has 1996 stamped on the blade its never been used been forgotten about until house move slight surface rust spots on blade can br sorted in no time.i think this is a service issue model got a little red card with it telling you some histery on the gurkha etc
spme pics

trade014.jpg

trade013.jpg

trade012.jpg

i would like a leather sheath for a shing babybushy for it i can wetform and dye it myself
iam lefthanded so wud like a belt/neck combi with firesteel holder if poss.
i have much more stuff to trade so watch this space!

thanks for looking

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Oh dear Shewie!
Nah tis a Belgian jerkin from Brussels home of the statue of a little boy peeing into a pool, Capital of Belgium where the Paras all wear SAS cap badges and where chocolates and smoked wild boar ham come from.......and the bl**dy EU sit and ....well we wont go there eh!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE