leather belt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i was asked by a member on here to make a leather belt for him, he wanted a 2 inch belt to wear outside his stuf, he also wanted a little embelishment on the belt to give it that bit more custom feel, to my descretion, so i done that for him, i also added a couple of extra holes for him to attach a firesteel or what ever to the belt.
a belt to last a life time, made of 4mill premium veg tan leather, that i hand picked from the hide.
here is what i made him.
hope you like it.

003 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

005 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.
take care.
lee.

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Please could we see a photo or two of it laid out flat?

I've often thought about doing something with my belt to stop my Victorinox from dropping off it when I undo it. Usually I just fold it double and stuff the end under the first belt loop on my trousers, but it isn't always as secure as I'd like.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Please could we see a photo or two of it laid out flat?

I've often thought about doing something with my belt to stop my Victorinox from dropping off it when I undo it. Usually I just fold it double and stuff the end under the first belt loop on my trousers, but it isn't always as secure as I'd like.
sorry bud, i have just packeged it up, ready for its new home.
but maybe when the new buyer gets it he might for you.
take care.
lee.

woodgrain

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 24, 2010
Gone
Marvellous work. Lee. Been making a good few leather belts myself of late and can see the high quality of workmanship that you've put into that. Just like all your leather work really.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Marvellous work. Lee. Been making a good few leather belts myself of late and can see the high quality of workmanship that you've put into that. Just like all your leather work really.
thank you mate, it means a lot when some one who does some leather work apreciates what goes into these things to make them just right.
thanks bud.

udamiano

On a new journey
Well my new belt arrived from Lee today,

And what can I say "Im impressed"! It exudes quality, and has that good solid feel that you know is from something that is going to last

A very pleased customer

will add some piccies later, for those who wanted to see it open

Thanks Lee, cracking bit of work goodjob

Day

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE