Leather BCUK Flask - Made by Eric_Methven

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Got this last year from Eric: http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22068

But not really had as many chances to use this as I would have liked - Only once in fact :(

So thought that rather than it sit in my cupboard someone else would have more pleasure out of it than me.

It really is rather plush and i'm still kinda in two minds about selling it. :eek:

Anyway, looking for £50 inc paypal and recorded postage costs.

Quick, before I change my mind. :lmao:

andyn

Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
ah yeah, thought it was £50. well i paid postage and fees etc on top too tbf iirc.

And after a coating of mead it will have improved the lining, so its better now than it first was ;)

Also...if that way of thinking was followed, ray's knives would be on ebay for £2 not £400. :rolleyes:

fishy1

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
sneck
Eric's work looks superb. There is quite a waiting list for these.

You can charge whatever you want for anything, it just depends on someone buying it.

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
Got this last year from Eric: http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22068

Quick, before I change my mind. :lmao:

I remember that time well...I saw the post pop up and in the few minutes while I was deliberating what SWMBO would say, andyn got in. If it had just been my on-the-spot decision, I reckon I would have had it. Unfortunately, I'm still in that dilemma so I'm going to pass on this one.

Geoff

andyn

Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Hi fishy,

I've no issues. Don't worry. £20 is too low for me tbh mate, so thanks but no thanks. Also I don't think you would knock the quality of the flask if you saw it. But each is entitled to their own opinion.

Elrond, thanks the PM, I have also replied.

Cheers guys.

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Arrived today many thanks Andy!
It really is a work of art, can't wait to fill ......................................................................

or rather empty it!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE