Leather Badges

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
They were a few months ago I ordered a natural leather one (the dyed ones had sold out) and an embroidered one, I stupidly put them somewhere safe while we unpacked and now I can't find them. Might be easier if I ordered replacements.:rolleyes:

Quickest way to find out stocks, is drop Shelly a quick email.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
I dont know if there would be a call for this, but I have always fancied a leather patch with the BCUK logo, but without the web address. I just prefer the understated, and it would allow us to recognise another. I realise Im probably in the minority, but its just my preference.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
With leather badges it's a little harder to do small runs, the fabric badges area easier in that regard. When it comes down to it it's got to be financially viable so the umbers have to be right...

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Fairplay Tony. I've mwntioned it before, so you know my mind. I just think it would be cool mate. No sleep lost if its not possible. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE