last night's telly

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

chris chris

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 25, 2004
keswick
Two good thing's last night

1 Allan Titmarsch British Isles programme

This look's promising for future episodes.

2 The arctic magnetic pole team race, the winners were tough but the northern lights team were great. polar bears and frostbite on the oldman :yikes:

Anyone else enjoy these?

Chris :biggthump

M

Metala Cabinet

Missed the end of the Polar Race programme (poxy VCR) - what happened?

Zacary

Tenderfoot
Aug 14, 2004
Yep I watched the Alan Titchmarch programme it was very good, your little country has a lot going for it.

gb

Forager
Nov 4, 2003
Cornwall
yeah, it was good stuff last night. he had to find an excuse to show some gardening though did'nt he.

cheers gb

chris chris

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 25, 2004
keswick
M C - the fujitsu team won and I think the nortern lights team came second.

Some fantastic landscape shots and camera work on both shows, something I never think too much about is the extremes that some cameramen work in :super:

Chris

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
The Allen titchmarch programme was excellent - I only wish we had more programmes like that on the box.

As a natural history of britian its entertaining as well as informative, the narrative is interest and carries you along nicely.

I found it inspiring too and am already planning a visit to the Caledonian forests.

And as someone who loves wolves I found the footage on there brilliant,

(Best points of view voice) - More like this please BBC!

Not Bob

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2004
The AT programme - bit light on info for my taste but pitched at just the right level for the general viewer. But, oh the photography - best I've seen on TV for quite some time. Will definitely watch it again next week.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE