Last minute meet - Leeds 29/04/2015

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fergsuk

Forager
Dec 21, 2013
Leeds
Really short notice and most likely impossible to arrange but if anyone is free tomorrow in the Leeds area and has transport, I'd love to meet up and have a chat and practice a few skills. I've been away for far too long and my diary has opened up and allowed me to get back out into the woods. No time like the present to throw myself back in the deep end.

I don't have transport so would prefer local to me unless you're in the mood to detour and let me cadge a lift :D

Fergs

Silkhi

Forager
Mar 28, 2015
N Yorks
Just got back from a visit to Leeds - still in shock after paying £6 for a pint in that hipster Belgrave place!!! It was a mighty fine beer though I must admit. Never camped near Leeds which is a shame - some lovely spots nearby.

fergsuk

Forager
Dec 21, 2013
Leeds
There's some fine pubs serving even finer ales if you look properly. I try to avoid the hipster pubs though, not my scene. There are some beautiful spots in and around Leeds, its just finding the time to visit them all heh

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE