laptop fundraising, sharp, brights, etc

pts652003

Mar 1, 2006
Jakarta
hi guys,

i need to let some of my collection go,

helle fjellkniven, like new in box £30
http://uk.wrs.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geum...n.com/helleknife/knife_images/Fjellkniven.jpg

nexus 7 excellent condition £155, without sheath.
If you want the spec-ops sheath with kydex insert, add £20

NEXUS-1.jpg

NEXUS.jpg

ranger rd-7 custom satin finish £80 without sheath, see here: http://www.britishblades.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27324&highlight=ranger+rd-7

stats:
steel: 5160 carbon steel full flat ground
thickness:1/4" thick spine
blade length: 7" (8" from tip to scales)
overall: 13"

this is the custom order version of ranger rd 7, usually comes with black powdered epoxy coating, which i know most of you dont like it.

the edge is original from rangerknives, but i will touch it into shaving sharp if you want it.

for review of ranger rd-7:http://www.britishblades.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19247&highlight=ranger+rd-7

IMG_0922copy.jpg

IMG_0923copy.jpg

IMG_0925copy.jpg

surefire KL-1 with vital gear body: £60
i'll throw 4 extra cr123a batteries in a safe case for free.
condition is NEW without box
IMG_0646.jpg

the flashlight compared with ukpk and lock SAK (not included)

IMG_0647.jpg

spyderco MANIX full size (not mini) NIB £70
closeup.php

Doug Ritter RSK M2 (with M2 blade black coating plain edge) £95 NIB
see it here:

http://www.equipped.org/rsk_mk1hs.htm

all items are shipped with royal mail 2nd class. you can upgrade to your preference at cost.

email me : pts652003(at)yahoo.co.uk or pm me.
cheers, tomo

pts652003

Mar 1, 2006
Jakarta
more info regarding torches:

vital gear fb2 body:

• Aerospace Grade Aluminum Construction
    Mil Standard Type III - Hard Anodize Black HA III finish
    Nickel plated interior surfaces and threads for optimum electrical path
    Click On/Off switch with instant demand momentary function
    Removable Bezel-down Stainless Steel Belt clip
    All O-ring sealed water resistant construction
    Ergonomic, compact, and light weight design

surefire KL-1 led Head:

KL1-HA-WH

Light emitting diode (LED) technology is now available as an add-on conversion for SureFire's Executive Series of high-performance flashlights. The conversion head consists of a bezel/lamp assembly fitted with a digital regulator, a three-watt LumaMax LED, and a custom designed light-focusing lens. The primary benefit of the LED Conversion Heads over a standard incandescent lamp is runtime. LEDs produce light more efficiently at low wattage levels, so a battery that is too depleted to run an incandescent lamp still has plenty of life to power an LED. The drawback to most LEDs is that they do not produce a steady amount of light as the battery drains. However, SureFire's LED Conversion Heads differ from other manufacturer's LED flashlights by using a digital regulator (KL1 & KL3) to maintain a consistent level of light output for as long as possible, while also protecting the LED module from current and heat-related damage. SureFire is the first to utilize these breakthrough features in a hand-held LED.

FEATURES
Fits all Executive Series flashlights:

E2, E2E Output/Runtime: Max 30 lumens output and 6 hours runtime (3 hours high output, then 3 hours of useful output)

Construction - CNC machined aerospace-grade aluminum. MilSpec Type III super-hard anodizing for corrosion and wear-resistance, light-focusing lens window

Digital regulator circuitry ensures consistent light output for maximum duration, light output does not "drop off" like an unregulated LED
Shock-proof Luxeon Star LED rated for thousands of hours of usage
White for maximum brightness, high color temperature, and true-to-life colors
No Hassle Lifetime Guarantee: If it breaks, we fix it!

Available in:
Type III Hard Anodized

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Might be interested in the sheath for the nexus if you have a pic.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE