Kydex Jungle sheath for a Stu Wilson Parang

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
This one is for Stu Wilson for one of his Parangs
Spec was for Jungle use so no Leather or materials that wouldnt Rot etc
I got a very detailed spec from Stu plus a very well made Cardboard model in the unmistakable Stu W style
well after a bit of head scratching and a delivery of Kydex 2mm black from Tom
this is what you get
all the parts with the Cardboard model
SWKd01.jpg

basic use has a 40mm webbing belt hanger that is adjustable and a couple of rubber lift the dot straps that bolt on so could be replaced easily in the future if they break etc
SWKd02.jpg

part way thro it was decided a leg strap would be a good idea to stop it flapping about (also ness for drawing the blade ) for long use paracord etc is to thin and digs in the same goes for 25mm webbing so this has 40mm with fastex buckle (similer to used on drop holster systems ) chigargo bolted in blace
SWKd03.jpg

the small mounted pouch wasnt specified so after deciding on a MOLLE mount one I found this little 5.11 also exactly fits a std Tobbaco tin (which is nice ;) )
one tho any small 2 wide MOLLE should fit
SWKd04.jpg

SWKd05.jpg

badly modelled by me :D
needs a bit of adjusting to get the ride hight comfy and not have any rubbing on the Knee but is very light and unobtrusive once on (to the wearer :lol:)
SWKd06.jpg

SWKd06.jpg

definatly a fun sheath to make and lots of bits ot marry up and work with
ATB
Duncan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE