Kydex for Fallkniven F1

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
I have neglected the makers market recently so here are 4 kydex sheaths for the Fallkniven F1.
After these I plan to do another 4 for the Frosts Clipper followed by 4 for the Frosts Mora when i have time.

knives&

I have made the sheath so that it can be easily reconfigured for various carry options.

DSC01585.jpg

DSC01594.jpg

The firesteel holder and belt loop can be removed and the sheath can be used for neck carry with or without the firesteel holder by attaching a cord to the bottom rivet

DSC01590.jpg

The rivets allow the sheath to be used without any attachment as a pocket or pack sheath.

DSC01591.jpg

The rivets are spaced so that you can add a small teklok, (not supplied) for horizontal carry.

DSC01593.jpg

DSC01586.jpg

DSC01587.jpg

£32.50 inc. RMSD in the UK

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
Like it! Was going to make a leather one but I'll have one of them instead/as well! :dunno:

Put me down for one please,

Where would be the best place to pick up a teklok?

Cheers,

Alan

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
I got my last one from BRISA, tekloks are quite expensive especialy with the strong $ at the minute and then carriage on top.

Im working on producing a cheaper alternative at the minute but it will be a few weeks at least before we get the mould completed and tested etc. etc.

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
Thanks, the next 4 are nearly finished - soon as the snow clears enough for me to get into the workshop and finish the belt loops :rolleyes: :D
2 of those are spoken for alreadt but there will 2 more for sale soon - 1 left hand and 1 right hand.

xavierdoc

Apr 5, 2006
SW Wales
Thanks, the next 4 are nearly finished - soon as the snow clears enough for me to get into the workshop and finish the belt loops :rolleyes: :D
2 of those are spoken for alreadt but there will 2 more for sale soon - 1 left hand and 1 right hand.

Is one of the "spoken for's" for me?

If not, could I reserve a right-handed one?

Thanks,

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
Is one of the "spoken for's" for me?

If not, could I reserve a right-handed one?

Thanks,

Yes one of the reserved has your name on it and the other is for fredohyeah, they are almost ready to go - snow hasn't been too bad here and the main roads are clear but i can't get from the main road to my workshop to get them finished - should get them done this week all being well.

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
Last of the F1 sheaths are finished and i have 1 left hand and 1 right hand version available.

DSC01618.jpg

Aug 17, 2008
Hampshire
How hard would it be to make a kydex sheath like these with a way of fastening it onto MOLLE webbing, maybe by use of a slimmer, full-lenght backplate that could be fastened to the sheath with screws?

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
How hard would it be to make a kydex sheath like these with a way of fastening it onto MOLLE webbing, maybe by use of a slimmer, full-lenght backplate that could be fastened to the sheath with screws?

Not hard at all, i have done a few already and will be making some more like that soon.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE