Krill 360° Green AA Battery.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shaneh

Nomad
Feb 10, 2009
Colchester
So my AAA green Krill is coming to the end of its life...

I want a new one, except I'm looking for it's big brother AA to keep all my electrical items the same size battery.

Anybody know of a U.K distributor?
Cant seem to swallow the U.S £50 price tag.

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
How about making your own?

70mm x 110mm Electroluminescent Sheet (Green) plus an inverter module that takes 2 xAA batteries can be found on Ebay.uk for £14
Rolled up that's about a 19mm diameter tube, sods law says the inverter box wont fit within but you only need the driver circuit from inside it.
Replacement inline 2 x AA battery holder measures roughly 16 x 110mm... £2.40
Waterproof latching push button £2
After that all you need is a something the right shape in clear plastic. Coin storage tubes look like they may work or maybe something from laboratory supplies, again £2~3 should do it.

Won't look as pretty as the Krill but the performance should be similar.

shaneh

Nomad
Feb 10, 2009
Colchester
How about making your own?

70mm x 110mm Electroluminescent Sheet (Green) plus an inverter module that takes 2 xAA batteries can be found on Ebay.uk for £14
Rolled up that's about a 19mm diameter tube, sods law says the inverter box wont fit within but you only need the driver circuit from inside it.
Replacement inline 2 x AA battery holder measures roughly 16 x 110mm... £2.40
Waterproof latching push button £2
After that all you need is a something the right shape in clear plastic. Coin storage tubes look like they may work or maybe something from laboratory supplies, again £2~3 should do it.

Won't look as pretty as the Krill but the performance should be similar.

That's pretty amazing...
I'll look onto it.
Thank you.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE