knightmare.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
hi people for those that may have tried to contact me regarding commmisions, the last 2 days, would just like to say that i have not ignored you, i have had a knightmare with me laptop, which is now in the repair shop, as i have had a real bad virus that would not even let me uninstall everything and put it back to factory settings, i have never had a virus like it, before, 9 times out of ten, i can sort something if it goes wrong, my mom teaches computers for a living, and even she was stumped, hopefully they will fix it, i have had to go back to my spair laptop and its running very slow indeed.
my son has slipped over at schoole, and smashed his head of the toilet sink, and his one eye is closed bless him, and i dropped my nessmuck, and put my hand out to catch it, and nearly severed me thumb of, and have cut all me nerves, which is now on the mend.
to say i have not had a good week is an understatement.
just thought i would let you guys no.
take care.
lee.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Oh no. Bad luck mate. Just take it easy the both of you and get on the mend.
You still gonna make the Northwood meet

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
Sorry to hear about your misfortunes Lee, they say they come in 3's so you should be ok from now.on :)

We've had a few viruses that have completely blocked the computer but they were successfully dealt with in the repair shop..

Here's hoping things are going to get better for you & yours.;)

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sheesh you really did get a dose of the baddest luck didn't you? Wishing your thumb a very speedy recovery, can't have our resident Leatherwork magician down for too long can we? Also commiserations to your son for his attempt at breaking sinks with his noggin. Ahhh the youth of today and their hi-jinxs games.

At least the laptop's at the vets and can get sorted out there.

Anyway all the best mate. I would say thumb's up but that might be a tender subject.

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Sorry to hear you are having a knightmare week so far. I hope it gets better soon Lee.

hope your hand is not too bad, and heals quickly and so does your sons eye, what you need is some dirt time to relax and de-stress you and your son.

I know I do, cause work is getting mad for me at present

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Best wishes for a speedy recovery both to you and your son - hopefully the cut to your hand will only be a temporary problem to doing your leather work:)

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
Sorry to hear youre having such a bad week mate. I wish a very speedy recovery to you, your son and laptop and hope the rest of the week is an improvement.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
went for a walk upto the shop today with dog to get some air, and i found a tenner on that way back that was stuck in a bush, looked like some one has reached into there pocket for something and the wind has blew it into the bush.
thank god the luck is still there, teally made my day that did.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE