Knife tubes - all sorts of uses!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bowser

Jun 10, 2004
Edinburgh
www.britishblades.com
tubes.jpg

What are these things?

I’ll tell you. They are known in police circles as ‘weapon tubes’ in which weapons used in crimes can be kept safe for later forensic examination.

Why are you telling us this Ross?

I’ll tell you. They are PERFECT for:

·Storing knives
·Sending knives through the mail
·Transporting knives
·Carrying knives in a backpack
·Making first aid kits
·Making firelighting kits
·Making any other sort of kit
·Protecting expensive gear from the elements
·Carrying food

And with the addition of a piece of duct tape, are totally waterproof so should appeal to any canoe/kayakers out there.

Any worries over transporting knives can be laid to rest when using these tubes, they can be sealed using a ‘tamperproof’ piece of tape and would be easy to explain to airports etc (ask Yog!). Also, using the ‘tamperproof’ approach, it becomes easy to see if anyone else has tampered with your knives.

They really are very versatile, hardwearing, can be used over & over again. They are made of a tough, shatterproof plastic.
They are in 2 pieces which screw together which means that the length is variable depending on how much you screw it……

Sizes available from me are:

B22409 - 20mm diam. x 50mm > 70mm - £0.60
B22410 - 30mm diam. x 120mm > 200mm - £0.75
B22411 - 45mm diam. x 200mm > 350mm - £1.05
B22412 - 50mm diam. x 200mm > 350mm - £1.34
B22415 - 50mm diam. x 120mm > 200mm - £1.04
B22416 - 65mm diam. x 120mm > 200mm - £1.41
B22417 - 65mm diam. x 200mm > 350mm - £1.89
B22418 - 45mm diam. x 120mm > 200mm - £0.90
B22420 - 55mm diam. x 60mm > 80mm - £0.98

Postage not included in the above prices but they're not heavy and it shouldnt be too much.

The tubes are clear, meaning the contents can easily be seen.

I can also supply 80mm & 105mm diameter tubes but these are a bit big for any application I could think of. Email me if you’re interested.

Costs are as above, there’s no discount available for bulk buys unfortunately.

If you want to order some, email or PM me with your order, I’ll advise of a postage amount and payment can be arranged.

I need orders of at least 100 to make this go ahead, I can get them for people if there’s less than 100 ordered but they will cost more.

PM or Email or post here with any questions.

Postage wont be too much, the tubes themselves are very light. I've posted this on BritishBlades as well (I moderate the law & brights forum over there) and checked with Dave Farrent for posting here.

bloodline

Settler
Feb 18, 2005
England
Great idea mate, just right if you need to transport sharps anywhere public. I would hope anything secured that safely would not be deemed offensive or dangerous and would stop any prosecutions or confiscations. :)

Bowser

Jun 10, 2004
Edinburgh
www.britishblades.com
bloodline said:
Great idea mate, just right if you need to transport sharps anywhere public. I would hope anything secured that safely would not be deemed offensive or dangerous and would stop any prosecutions or confiscations. :)

Being a police officer myself, thats what I would interpret it as too. Thanks for the comments.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
They are also incredibly useful for storing felting needles, y'know, long, thin, shape, barbed things :eek: Wouldn't they be kind of ideal for fishing kits too? or leather working needles.
pm will be sent Ross,
Cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE