Knife courses

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Morning all-

Another change in circumstances and another attempt to return to a long-lost passion!

I'm looking into learning a new skill. I've just turned 30 and think now's the perfect time to start(!).

I'd like to learn knife-making, and am looking for recommendations for knife courses. Alternatively, any knife makers on the forum not too far from Cardiff who fancy passing on their skill will be well reimbursed!

Thanks all.

Jake

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
I also do private courses at any time ;)

There are a few people doing courses now, though not many that i would reccomend. Some of it will come down to what you wang to learn, be it forging, pattern welding, stock removal, etc. Some folks only teach you part of the process while others get you to do everything form forging to leatherwork, with everything in between :cool:

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
I also do private courses at any time ;)

There are a few people doing courses now, though not many that i would reccomend. Some of it will come down to what you wang to learn, be it forging, pattern welding, stock removal, etc. Some folks only teach you part of the process while others get you to do everything form forging to leatherwork, with everything in between :cool:

Sold Dave! Although it may have to be 1-2-1. Have you still got space on July course?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE