kit for swap

giz

Tenderfoot
Nov 8, 2007
devon
netting gone as have bags
sorry guys

still have the wood stove and would like a set of daybag straps for the uk issue side pouches of the bergen yoke thing thanks

giz

Tenderfoot
Nov 8, 2007
devon
cammo yoke if possable my daughter is in cadets and is missing a few bits of kit she has a bergen and side pouches but needs the yoke so she can use the pouches as a day sack on patrol cheers whats the utility straps for

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
The official use is to strap extra equipment to the bergen or any other use you can put them to.The army name for them is STRAP FUTILITY because they're either too long or too short. I use them to hold the two side pouches together as when assembled with just the zips and the yoke the outer edges of the oockets tend to bounce around a bit , even with the belt done up correctly

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I can't call them anything other than kicking straps. Used to get two kicking straps with 58 webbing, to use as you wished. There were many uses, they were just so versatile. A good set of kicking straps were very much sought after, if you got a brand new set then you made sure nobody nicked them!

giz

Tenderfoot
Nov 8, 2007
devon
ill swap for the yoke do how do you want to go about it swap addresses never swaped before on here

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE